Em's 365365
525,600 Minutes
Allison's Project 365
Chelle's Project 365
hepmom's 365
Jenn's Photo Project
My Kids 365
Kelly's Project 365
Lotofoto
My 365
memo takes a picture
365 Crazy Days
Susan's 365
vb365
CoffinChaos365
Toiny Project 365

Friday, April 11, 2008

  • A very cool padlock...


I have never been known for my great memory. If there is a key to be lost, or a combination to forget and you trust it to remain safe in my brain, it is as good as gone. So, this lock is perfect for me. When it is open, and you twist the silver piece backwards you can set the combination to whatever code will be easy for you to remember. Then you put the lock where you want it, turn it into place, snap it closed, and twirl the dials to new numbers it is all locked up, ready to be reopened with the code you, yourself set. Ideal.

Of course, a lock like this is considerably less useful when you leave it open on the fence while you go to get the mail, and your 6 year old twin boys decide to "play" with it....locking it to the fence, and accidentally setting it with a combination NObody knows. Then instead of being a very cool padlock, it becomes a decorative reminder that you really need to watch your children more closely.

Labels:

Post by: Emily @ 3:36 PM   

Divider

Replies:

ROFL! Oops!
 
Boys! I only have one, so I cannot imagine the joys and "struggles" of two! Haha!

That is so funny!
 
D'oh! LOL We have a couple of those locks too. They're great... when you know the combo. ;) LOL
 
Post a Comment



All Photos, Graphics, and Text © 2008 Emily
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

border
*

Emily
About me: Mom to 4.
My profile


Other stuff


Support my pal!
Walk Now for Autism
Sunday, May 18th


PeanutWagon.net
YouTube
MySpace
Facebook
365 Book

Archives
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


Credits
Page by: Emily

Stock images by: iStock

Photos by: Canon PowerShot S2IS