Em's 365365
525,600 Minutes
Allison's Project 365
Chelle's Project 365
hepmom's 365
Jenn's Photo Project
My Kids 365
Kelly's Project 365
Lotofoto
My 365
memo takes a picture
365 Crazy Days
Susan's 365
vb365
CoffinChaos365
Toiny Project 365

Sunday, February 24, 2008

  • Fun times...


This picture wins the prize of being today's picture, simply because it made me laugh at how thrilled I look.


Julie took this while I was cleaning out the van...after Spencer had, shall we say, a 'stomach issue' in the back seat. High point of my day, lemme tell you.
(Sad thing is we *just* got it back after being repaired and it was all tidy, vacuumed and it even smelled nice inside...of course Spencer couldn't have that happening, huh? LOL)

Labels:

Post by: Emily @ 5:23 PM   

Divider

Replies:

I am cracking up at the bottle of Febreeze hanging from your flannel. YOu're a funny girl.
 
Dude, that's not my flannel...that is my holster.

I am a good smellin' cowgirl. Next time to complete the look I am going to make spurs our of SOS pads and dangle them off my Docs.
 
(((Emily and Spencer))) I'm sorry he was sick in the van - UGH! I hope the smell came out!
 
I'm sorry he got sick. Hope he's feeling better now.
 
Is that not one of the worst parts of parenthood? Ugh.
 
Good grief! Enough of the sickies all around!!
 
I totally thought that I had left a comment, but I do not know what happened to it.

This happened to me on Saturday night, except it was my bed, on my "just washed that morning sheets." There is nothing more fun than cleaning up puke at 3:00 in the morning.

Although, I will admit, it's easier to clean than the car. Oh, and I had that Febreeze going too! :)
 
Post a Comment



All Photos, Graphics, and Text © 2008 Emily
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

border
*

Emily
About me: Mom to 4.
My profile


Other stuff


Support my pal!
Walk Now for Autism
Sunday, May 18th


PeanutWagon.net
YouTube
MySpace
Facebook
365 Book

Archives
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


Credits
Page by: Emily

Stock images by: iStock

Photos by: Canon PowerShot S2IS