Em's 365365
525,600 Minutes
Allison's Project 365
Chelle's Project 365
hepmom's 365
Jenn's Photo Project
My Kids 365
Kelly's Project 365
Lotofoto
My 365
memo takes a picture
365 Crazy Days
Susan's 365
vb365
CoffinChaos365
Toiny Project 365

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

  • Listen, woman...


Its 32 degrees out here. 102 we can handle, but 32 is making us less than friendly. You promised us a movie and "maybe a little shopping"...so you drag us around in the cold, then you throw us in front of a fountain and get out the camera? Seriously? What is the matter with you?
Post by: Emily @ 9:38 PM   

Divider

Replies:

They really do look cold!
What's with 32 degrees in your neck of the woods?? Isn't that odd? (during daylight hours at least??)
 
Yea, 32 degrees is fairly odd around here during the day. When we got back into the van and they saw the digital readout diplaying the temperature they told me that thought they had frostbite.
 
Great picture! Do you mind explaining how you got the cool color effects? I'm new to this. LOL
 
Brrrrr...that's just not right for TX.
 
LOL, Umm...thanks, but with my big computer dead I am stuck without my usual picture editing toys(even normally I don't have the good stuff a lot of other people have because its WAY out of my price range, though) so the past couple of days I have just been using some very basic tools I got with a camera...this one I just partially put it in black and white...and I am not even sure what I am doing right now...
LOL
 
Your children are so beautiful!
 
LOL love the commentary...

The picture looks great!
 
Brrrr!!! Great picture!
 
(((Peanuts))) I feel bad for you southerners. You just don't DO cold, do you?
 
Post a Comment



All Photos, Graphics, and Text © 2008 Emily
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

border
*

Emily
About me: Mom to 4.
My profile


Other stuff


Support my pal!
Walk Now for Autism
Sunday, May 18th


PeanutWagon.net
YouTube
MySpace
Facebook
365 Book

Archives
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


Credits
Page by: Emily

Stock images by: iStock

Photos by: Canon PowerShot S2IS