Em's 365365
525,600 Minutes
Allison's Project 365
Chelle's Project 365
hepmom's 365
Jenn's Photo Project
My Kids 365
Kelly's Project 365
Lotofoto
My 365
memo takes a picture
365 Crazy Days
Susan's 365
vb365
CoffinChaos365
Toiny Project 365

Sunday, January 20, 2008

  • Happy Sunday...




This is the local Catholic church..OK, sorta. Mass is actually in the newer, larger, brick structure behind this building, but once upon a time people worshiped in this little chapel. This building started out in downtown(not too far from my picture of the cafe a few days ago) and in recent years was moved to current location, out in the boonies. I don't know what it is about this little building, but it has always just appealed to me, simply driving past it would have me lost in thought. The stories it must have...the baptisms, weddings, the funerals...All that history wrapped up in stained glass windows. Something about it, just makes me happy.

Labels:

Post by: Emily @ 2:41 PM   

Divider

Replies:

It is a cute, little building. It reminds me of "Little House on the Prairie."

You need to drive by it all the time. You deserve happiness, my friend.
 
I love your words (& the picture too of course lol!)
 
What a cute place! I would love to worship there! I agree with Chelle, keep driving by, you deserve happiness!
 
I'd drive by daily if I could...what ever makes you happy, you deserve!!
 
What a quaint little building. It's a beautiful picture, Emily. I'm glad it makes you smile =)
 
LOVE this photo, and love the effect(s) you used on it. :)
 
Post a Comment



All Photos, Graphics, and Text © 2008 Emily
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

border
*

Emily
About me: Mom to 4.
My profile


Other stuff


Support my pal!
Walk Now for Autism
Sunday, May 18th


PeanutWagon.net
YouTube
MySpace
Facebook
365 Book

Archives
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008


Credits
Page by: Emily

Stock images by: iStock

Photos by: Canon PowerShot S2IS